View all Hestan | Made in Italy
Hestan Thomas Keller Insignia Universal Lid
Chef-designed and kitchen-proven with sustainability at the core, Thomas Keller’s Insignia Commercial Clad Stainless Steel Cookware Collection raises the bar for professional culinary performance while remaining eco-friendly and this universal lid is no exception.
Designed by Chef Keller himself, the universal stainless steel lid boasts durable construction with an innovative steam vent built into the Hestan logo to reduce pressure, prevent boil overs, and eliminate rattling during the cooking process.
Packaged in recycled materials and designed to reduce manufacturing waste, this universal lid helps to maintain an eco-friendly lifestyle while also reducing clutter in the kitchen. Use this dishwasher safe and oven safe to 600°F stainless steel lid when cooking with frying pans or small saucepans to lock in heat for rich flavor.
THE HESTAN ADVANTAGE
- OPTIMAL CRAFTSMANSHIP - Italian crafted universal lid is made from stainless steel for durability and optimum culinary performance.
- SPACE SAVING - Flat disk design is easy to store. Small fits multiple pan sizes including 8.5" sauté pan, 2.5qt saucier, and sauce pots (up to 3-quarts). Large fits larger sauté pans, 4-quart sauce pot, stock pots and rondeaus.
- ECO-CONSCIOUS - Sustainability is the core of Thomas Keller Insignia, from universal lids for reduced clutter and manufacturing waste, to packaging made from recycled materials for an all around environmentally conscious cookware collection.
- CHEF DESIGNED - Insignia universal lid was designed by Chef Thomas Keller with a steam vent built into the logo to reduce pressure, prevent boil overs, and eliminate rattling during the cooking process.
- CONVENIENCE WITHIN REACH - Stainless steel universal lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, broiler and oven safe 600°F to accommodate a wide range of recipes.
- 8.5" Universal Lid
- Diameter: 8.66"
- Height: 0.79"
- 12.5" Universal Lid
- Diameter: 12.6"
- Height: 0.67"
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and Broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- 18/10 stainless steel
Shipping & Returns
Sabavi Home offers shipping within the continental United States.
Orders over $49 ship for free.
For orders under $49, a shipping fee of $12.99 will be charged.
All orders will be shipped as quickly as possible. Orders are processed within 24 hours and in-stock items almost always ship within a few days. Orders placed on Fridays, weekends and holidays will begin processing on the following business day.
Delivery time will depend on the origin and destination of the shipment. Items ordered together may ship separately.
Sabavi Home has a hassle free 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not happy with an item, you can request a full refund within 30 days. We will always do our best to make things right.
To receive a refund, the returned item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Please submit your return request here. A return label will be provided for your convenience.
*Note return requests must be submitted within 30 days.
*Returns are subject to a $12 processing fee.
*Please allow up to 7 business days once the item is delivered back to Sabavi to confirm and process a refund.
More from Hestan
Hestan is built upon a shared love of food and innovation. Hestan believes the kitchen is a place of collaboration and celebration. This is evident in the name “Hestan” itself – a blend of the names of the founders, Helen and Stanley. It was their passion for exceptional food and wine that brought together the extended Hestan family of chefs, vintners, designers and engineers. Award-winning innovation. Purpose-built performance.