View all Hestan | Made in Italy
Hestan Thomas Keller Insignia 2-Piece Sauté Pan Set with Titum Nonstick
Chef-designed and kitchen-proven with sustainability at the core, Thomas Keller’s tri-ply clad Insignia Stainless Steel Sauté Pans raise the bar for professional culinary performance with purpose-built cookware focused on exceptional results while remaining eco-friendly.
Designed by Chef Keller, these 8.5 & 11-inch Insignia sauté pans boast bespoke handles to rest comfortably in your hand, significantly reduce heat transfer with the thoughtfully placed heat vents, and are seamlessly fastened to the pans to eliminate one of the hardest to clean crevices.
THE HESTAN ADVANTAGE
- BESPOKE HANDLE DESIGN - Ergonomically crafted handle boasts a seamless-fit handle that eliminates food build-up for easy cleaning, while the heat vent is designed to reduce heat transfer by up to 20%.
- OPTIMAL CRAFTSMANSHIP - Italian crafted sauté pans are made from tri-ply clad stainless steel with ProCore™ aluminum core for optimum culinary performance.
- ECO-CONSCIOUS - Sustainability is the core of Thomas Keller Insignia, from universal lids for reduced clutter and manufacturing waste, to packaging made from recycled materials for an all around environmentally conscious cookware collection.
- DURABLE, INNOVATIVE RIMS - 8.5 & 11-inch stainless steel nonstick sauté pans feature sealed rims to reduce wear and tear while ensuring 100% dishwasher safe capability and flared for drip free pouring.
- CHEF-INSPIRED RIVETS - Designed for the culinary creative, this pan features flush rivets, making it easy to clean by preventing food build-up, while being ideal for stacking and nesting.
- CONVENIENCE WITHIN REACH - Italian made stainless sauté pans are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and oven safe to 500°F to accommodate a wide range of recipes.
- 8.5" TITUM™ Nonstick Sauté Pan
- Diameter: 8.5"
- Height: 1.62"
- 11" TITUM™ Nonstick Sauté Pan
- Diameter: 11.0"
- Height: 1.75"
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and Broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Stainless steel
Shipping & Returns
Sabavi Home offers shipping within the continental United States.
Orders over $49 ship for free.
For orders under $49, a shipping fee of $12.99 will be charged.
All orders will be shipped as quickly as possible. Orders are processed within 24 hours and in-stock items almost always ship within a few days. Orders placed on Fridays, weekends and holidays will begin processing on the following business day.
Delivery time will depend on the origin and destination of the shipment. Items ordered together may ship separately.
Sabavi Home has a hassle free 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not happy with an item, you can request a full refund within 30 days. We will always do our best to make things right.
To receive a refund, the returned item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Please submit your return request here. A return label will be provided for your convenience.
*Note return requests must be submitted within 30 days.
*Returns are subject to a $12 processing fee.
*Please allow up to 7 business days once the item is delivered back to Sabavi to confirm and process a refund.
Hestan is built upon a shared love of food and innovation. Hestan believes the kitchen is a place of collaboration and celebration. This is evident in the name “Hestan” itself – a blend of the names of the founders, Helen and Stanley. It was their passion for exceptional food and wine that brought together the extended Hestan family of chefs, vintners, designers and engineers. Award-winning innovation. Purpose-built performance.