View all Zwilling | Made in Europe
Zwilling Pro 10-Piece Knife Block Set with In-Drawer Knife Tray
Zwilling Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The Chef's Knife blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide.
- Set includes: 3" Paring knife, 4" Paring Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 5.5" Prep Knife, 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, TWIN Shears, TWIN Sharpening Steel, and in-drawer knife tray.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort.
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience.
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability.
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability.
- Length: 10.0"
- Width: 7.0"
- Height: 1.0"
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Stainless steel
Shipping & Returns
Sabavi Home offers shipping within the continental United States.
Orders over $49 ship for free.
For orders under $49, a shipping fee of $12.99 will be charged.
All orders will be shipped as quickly as possible. Orders are processed within 24 hours and in-stock items almost always ship within a few days. Orders placed on Fridays, weekends and holidays will begin processing on the following business day.
Delivery time will depend on the origin and destination of the shipment. Items ordered together may ship separately.
Sabavi Home has a hassle free 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not happy with an item, you can request a full refund within 30 days. We will always do our best to make things right.
To receive a refund, the returned item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Please submit your return request here. A return label will be provided for your convenience.
*Note return requests must be submitted within 30 days.
*Returns are subject to a $12 processing fee.
*Please allow up to 7 business days once the item is delivered back to Sabavi to confirm and process a refund.
More from Zwilling
Back in 1731, Peter Henckels had the idea to register the Zwilling trademark with the Cutler’s Guild of Solingen, Germany. A brilliant idea because that makes Zwilling one of the oldest brands in the world today. Imagine a 292-year-old brand and a modern, forward thinking company that is all about future cooking trends and technologies. That's Zwilling! Thanks to a long tradition and ever-increasing range of products, Zwilling has the know-how to keep inspiring consumers, even after all these years.