Zwilling J.A. Henckels is a name that has been synonymous with premium cutlery since 1731. Their flatware products continue this longstanding heritage and tradition of design, excellence and expertise. Each piece is produced from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel. The dinner and steak knives are forged for superior cutting precision. Produced in compliance with strict quality standards, all Zwilling flatware features carefully polished surfaces and edges. The heavy gauge and substantial sizing result in perfect balance and the feeling of quality in the hand. Zwilling flatware is dishwasher safe.
• Manufactured from high quality 18/10 Stainless Steel
• Optimal combination of 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel offers the best corrosion resistance
• Maintains a long-lasting silver-like luster
• Mono-block dinner knife construction for perfect weight and balance
• Forged dinner knife blades provide cutting precision
• Substantial sizing and heavy gauge weight
• Dishwasher safe