View all Zwilling | Made in Europe
Zwilling Four Star 8-Piece Self-Sharpening Block Set
As the modern kitchen specialist, Zwilling J.A. Henckels makes premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. We have put hundreds of years of cutlery expertise into our new cutting-edge knife block.
Sharpness is always in reach with the Four Star Self-Sharpening Knife Block. Its self-sharpening slots boast build-in honing mechanisms that automatically sharpen to the perfect angle each time a knife is removed or replaced.
This technology ensures your most essential knives are always sharp, for effortless, quick, and precise prep work. The block's handsome wood grain and sophisticated stainless steel add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.
Tailor-made for Four Star knives, this innovative brilliant knife block helps you maintain the superior sharpness of their ice-hardened blades. Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula stainless steel, these top-selling knives offer exceptional balance for safe, fatigue-free cutting.
- Set includes: 4" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 5.5" Fine Edge Paring Knife; 8" Bread Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife; TWIN Shears; 15-slot Self-Sharpening Block.
- Stylish stainless steel cap and ash wood base, tailor-made for the Four Star series.
- Self-sharpening slots that sharpen to the perfect angle with each use.
- Each slot designed to fit specific knife shapes.
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel.
- SIGMAFORGE knife is precision forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience.
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure superior sharpness
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle permanently bonded for seamless gaps and maximum comfort.
- Length: 16.5"
- Width: 6.5"
- Height: 12.0"
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- High-carbon stainless steel.
Shipping & Returns
Sabavi Home offers shipping within the continental United States.
Orders over $49 ship for free.
For orders under $49, a shipping fee of $12.99 will be charged.
All orders will be shipped as quickly as possible. Orders are processed within 24 hours and in-stock items almost always ship within a few days. Orders placed on Fridays, weekends and holidays will begin processing on the following business day.
Delivery time will depend on the origin and destination of the shipment. Items ordered together may ship separately.
Sabavi Home has a hassle free 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not happy with an item, you can request a full refund within 30 days. We will always do our best to make things right.
To receive a refund, the returned item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Please submit your return request here. A return label will be provided for your convenience.
*Note return requests must be submitted within 30 days.
*Returns are subject to a $12 processing fee.
*Please allow up to 7 business days once the item is delivered back to Sabavi to confirm and process a refund.
Back in 1731, Peter Henckels had the idea to register the Zwilling trademark with the Cutler’s Guild of Solingen, Germany. A brilliant idea because that makes Zwilling one of the oldest brands in the world today. Imagine a 292-year-old brand and a modern, forward thinking company that is all about future cooking trends and technologies. That's Zwilling! Thanks to a long tradition and ever-increasing range of products, Zwilling has the know-how to keep inspiring consumers, even after all these years.