View all Zwilling | Made in Europe
Zwilling Enfinigy White Sous Vide Stick
The sleek sous vide stick brings restaurant-level temperature control to home cooking. The elegantly designed compact sous vide stick offers an LED-touch display, a stainless-steel heating cover with a minimum and maximum water level sensor built in, plus a handy timer function. Precise temperature control ensures food is cooked to the exact doneness you choose. Equipped with an integrated clamp, the sous vide stick can be used with any pot in the kitchen, no special equipment is needed. And the stick can be used in conjunction with Zwilling Fresh & Save vacuum seal reusable bags.
Sous vide is a cooking technique that uses gentle water bath cooking under vacuum seal to achieve precise temperatures in your finished product. Cook a steak sous vide to the exact temperature you prefer, then finish it off by searing in a pan just before serving. Sous vide cooking is ideal for prepping meals in advance, giving you ultimate control in the kitchen.
Zwilling Enfinigy is the revolutionary electrics line that mixes German engineering and innovation with a fresh, sleek design. This gorgeous line combines modern aesthetics with high-performance features and the longest warranties in the industry. Accessories can be added to many of the products for even more robust functionality.
• Sleek and compact: 3.75-inches (with clamp) x 12.4-inches.
• LED touch control and hidden display when powered off – lends a clean, modern design to your kitchen.
• Temperature control precise to 0.1°F-0.3°F.
• Handy timer function.
• Stick features clear minimum and maximum water level markings.
• Integrated clamp so stick can be attached to any pot in the kitchen.
• Cool-touch handle – is safe and energy efficient.
• Removable parts and hygienic seamless surfaces – ensure easy cleanup.
• State-of the-art high performance – so you can get your task done faster.
• Enfinigy electrics offers the longest warranties in the industry.
• Sous vide cooking is ideal for prepping meals ahead – giving you ultimate control in the kitchen.
- Length: 1.97"
- Width: 3.35"
- Height: 12.60"
- Wipe clean with damp, lint-free cloth; do not submerge in water.
- 5-year manufacturer's breakage warranty.
- Stainless steel
Shipping & Returns
Sabavi Home offers shipping within the continental United States.
Orders over $49 ship for free.
For orders under $49, a shipping fee of $12.99 will be charged.
All orders will be shipped as quickly as possible. Orders are processed within 24 hours and in-stock items almost always ship within a few days. Orders placed on Fridays, weekends and holidays will begin processing on the following business day.
Delivery time will depend on the origin and destination of the shipment. Items ordered together may ship separately.
Sabavi Home has a hassle free 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not happy with an item, you can request a full refund within 30 days. We will always do our best to make things right.
To receive a refund, the returned item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Please submit your return request here. A return label will be provided for your convenience.
*Note return requests must be submitted within 30 days.
*Returns are subject to a $12 processing fee.
*Please allow up to 7 business days once the item is delivered back to Sabavi to confirm and process a refund.
Back in 1731, Peter Henckels had the idea to register the Zwilling trademark with the Cutler’s Guild of Solingen, Germany. A brilliant idea because that makes Zwilling one of the oldest brands in the world today. Imagine a 292-year-old brand and a modern, forward thinking company that is all about future cooking trends and technologies. That's Zwilling! Thanks to a long tradition and ever-increasing range of products, Zwilling has the know-how to keep inspiring consumers, even after all these years.