View all Staub | Made in Europe
Staub Cast Iron 12.5" x 9" Oval Baking Dish - Graphite Grey
- Ideal for preparing and serving.
- Easy-care and easy to clean.
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill.
- Length: 15.59"
- Width: 9.17"
- Height: 2.76"
- Cast iron cookware can be easily cleaned with any common washing-up liquid and water once it’s cooled down. Do not use any scouring agents or abrasive sponges to clean your cast iron product. To remove stubborn dirt we recommend that you soak your cookware, e.g. your cocotte, in warm water with a little washing-up liquid or baking soda until all of the residues can be removed. The cast-iron pot or pan should be dried completely.
- Limited manufacturer's breakage warranty. This warranty does not cover any defects due to normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse or abuse, alteration to the product, negligence, or any damage resulting from use other than the intended purpose of the item.
- Cast iron
Shipping & Returns
Sabavi Home offers shipping within the continental United States.
Orders over $49 ship for free.
For orders under $49, a shipping fee of $12.99 will be charged.
All orders will be shipped as quickly as possible. Orders are processed within 24 hours and in-stock items almost always ship within a few days. Orders placed on Fridays, weekends and holidays will begin processing on the following business day.
Delivery time will depend on the origin and destination of the shipment. Items ordered together may ship separately.
Sabavi Home has a hassle free 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not happy with an item, you can request a full refund within 30 days. We will always do our best to make things right.
To receive a refund, the returned item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Please submit your return request here. A return label will be provided for your convenience.
*Note return requests must be submitted within 30 days.
*Returns are subject to a $12 processing fee.
*Please allow up to 7 business days once the item is delivered back to Sabavi to confirm and process a refund.
Staub is a premium French enameled cast iron cookware and bakeware manufacturer that was originally headquartered in Turckheim, Alsace, France. The first piece, a cocotte or coquelle (Dutch oven), was designed by Francis Staub in 1974 in a dormant artillery factory. Savoir vivre–French people know how to live. And Staub knows how to produce authentic cast iron and ceramic cookware. Staub is for those who have a deep passion for sharing food and celebrating life. Staub products meet the highest standards of quality, design, functionality and, above all, excellent cooking.