View all Hestan | Made in Italy
Hestan ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel TITUM® Nonstic Open Skillet
Push culinary boundaries with cookware innovation by equipping your kitchen with a Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel TITUM™ Nonstick Skillet. ProBond™'s 8.5” Professional Clad Stainless Steel frying pan is handcrafted in Italy using a tri-ply body and responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution.
Finished with Hestan's exclusive TITUM™ nonstick system, this frying pan features a 5-layer system consisting of 3 layers of PFOA-free nonstick reinforced with diamond particles, anchored to the pan with durable titanium plasma technology.
A true stovetop workhorse, this fry pan is quick to heat, ideally weighted, and provides 20% more cooking surface than traditional pans its size for better browning. Ergonomic handles are secured with flush rivets to provide a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. These durable skillets are dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven safe to 500°F for stove to oven cooking.
The Hestan Advantage
• Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
• Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food build up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
• ProCore Aluminum - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
- Length: 14.75"
- Diameter: 8.5"
- Height without lid: 1.5"
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 5.75"
- Length: 18.75"
- Diameter: 11.0"
- Height without lid: 1.75"
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 8.0"
- Length: 21.0"
- Diameter: 12.5"
- Height without lid: 2.0"
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 9.5"
- 100% dishwasher-safe (hand washing recommended)
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Optimized for induction
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Stainless steel
Shipping & Returns
Sabavi Home offers shipping within the continental United States.
Orders over $49 ship for free.
For orders under $49, a shipping fee of $12.99 will be charged.
All orders will be shipped as quickly as possible. Orders are processed within 24 hours and in-stock items almost always ship within a few days. Orders placed on Fridays, weekends and holidays will begin processing on the following business day.
Delivery time will depend on the origin and destination of the shipment. Items ordered together may ship separately.
Sabavi Home has a hassle free 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not happy with an item, you can request a full refund within 30 days. We will always do our best to make things right.
To receive a refund, the returned item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Please submit your return request here. A return label will be provided for your convenience.
*Note return requests must be submitted within 30 days.
*Returns are subject to a $12 processing fee.
*Please allow up to 7 business days once the item is delivered back to Sabavi to confirm and process a refund.
Hestan is built upon a shared love of food and innovation. Hestan believes the kitchen is a place of collaboration and celebration. This is evident in the name “Hestan” itself – a blend of the names of the founders, Helen and Stanley. It was their passion for exceptional food and wine that brought together the extended Hestan family of chefs, vintners, designers and engineers. Award-winning innovation. Purpose-built performance.