View all Global | Made in Japan
Global Classic 6 Inch Flexible Utility Knife
Great for boning and skinning smaller meats and fish. The soft bend of the flexible blade makes it easier to cut around bones. It's also used for slicing through delicate fruit. The GS series is a classic collection of small to medium-sized knives for general and special preparation. • The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
* Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
* Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
* The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
* Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
* Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
Shipping & Returns
Sabavi Home offers shipping within the continental United States.
Orders over $49 ship for free.
For orders under $49, a shipping fee of $12.99 will be charged.
All orders will be shipped as quickly as possible. Orders are processed within 24 hours and in-stock items almost always ship within a few days. Orders placed on Fridays, weekends and holidays will begin processing on the following business day.
Delivery time will depend on the origin and destination of the shipment. Items ordered together may ship separately.
Sabavi Home has a hassle free 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not happy with an item, you can request a full refund within 30 days. We will always do our best to make things right.
To receive a refund, the returned item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Please submit your return request here. A return label will be provided for your convenience.
*Note return requests must be submitted within 30 days.
*Returns are subject to a $12 processing fee.
*Please allow up to 7 business days once the item is delivered back to Sabavi to confirm and process a refund.
Global knives were first designed in 1985 by visionary industrial designer, Komin Yamada. Yamada was commissioned to develop a range of kitchen knives that was new and revolutionary, using the best materials available and the latest manufacturing techniques that would appeal to both the professional chef and at-home gourmet cooks. Like the Samurai swords before them, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand.