Zwilling Sommelier 4-Piece Wine Tool Set
The four piece Sommelier Set includes a Corkscrew, Decanter, Drop Ring and Foil Cutter presented in an elegant gift box.
The Corkscrew features a robust hardened spiral with a high quality non-stick coating . The rungs on the inner housing of the shaft ensure a perfect fit to all bottle neck sizes. The Decanter has a unique integrated spiral system which aerates the wine while pouring. The nuances of flavor are optimized as the wine is poured into the glass. Also includes a stopper feature for convenient storage. The Drop Ring features magnetic rings ensure perfect fit to any bottle neck. Washable black felt catches any drops of wine. The Foil Cutter features a flexible hinge suitable for any bottle neck. Four sharp cutting rings remove foil from bottle easily with only one turn of the cutter. Consists of: Corkscrew, Decanter, Drop Ring, and Foil Cutter. Delight the wine lover with this beautiful and functional group.
- Set includes: Corkscrew, Decanter, Drop Ring and Foil Cutter.
- Elegant design.
- Elegant set consisting of foil cutter, corkscrew, decanter and drop ring.
- Comes in a premium gift box.
- Length: 8.27"
- Width: 7.48"
- Height: 1.97"
- Before washing pots and pans made out of stainless steel, they need to cool down. Glass lids, in particular, can be damaged by temperature shocks. Our cookware is easy and convenient to clean and dishwasher-safe. But we recommend cleaning it by hand with warm water, a little washing-up liquid, and a soft cloth. Serious dirt on the inside and base of the cookware can be removed using the rough side of a sponge. Do not allow remnants of food to dry to avoid stains or discoloration on the stainless steel. Use proprietary stainless steel cleaners, lemon juice, or vinegar to remove white or rainbow-colored discoloration and deposits. Do not use your cookware to hold acidic food for any length of time and avoid aggressive cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Stainless steel
Shipping & Returns
Sabavi Home offers shipping within the continental United States.
Orders over $49 ship for free.
For orders under $49, a shipping fee of $12.99 will be charged.
All orders will be shipped as quickly as possible. Orders are processed within 24 hours and in-stock items almost always ship within a few days. Orders placed on Fridays, weekends and holidays will begin processing on the following business day.
Delivery time will depend on the origin and destination of the shipment. Items ordered together may ship separately.
Sabavi Home has a hassle free 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not happy with an item, you can request a full refund within 30 days. We will always do our best to make things right.
To receive a refund, the returned item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Please submit your return request here. A return label will be provided for your convenience.
*Note return requests must be submitted within 30 days.
*Returns are subject to a $12 processing fee.
*Please allow up to 7 business days once the item is delivered back to Sabavi to confirm and process a refund.
Back in 1731, Peter Henckels had the idea to register the Zwilling trademark with the Cutler’s Guild of Solingen, Germany. A brilliant idea because that makes Zwilling one of the oldest brands in the world today. Imagine a 292-year-old brand and a modern, forward thinking company that is all about future cooking trends and technologies. That's Zwilling! Thanks to a long tradition and ever-increasing range of products, Zwilling has the know-how to keep inspiring consumers, even after all these years.