View all Zwilling | Made in Europe
Zwilling 4-Piece Gentlemen's Steak Knife Set with Leather Travel Case
- Designed in Germany, Manufactured in Spain.
- Inverted blade serration for a prolonged cutting edge.
- Zwilling Special Formula Steel.
- Stamped from one single piece of steel.
- FRIODUR blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness.
- Hand sharpened and polished.
- Streamline palisander wood handle.
- Stainless steel three rived handle; pressure sealed.
- Full tang.
- Premium leather storage pouch with four individual slots.
- Specially designed for travel use.
- Length: 9.75"
- Width: 4.0"
- Height: 1.25"
- Handwashing recommended.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Wood
Shipping & Returns
Sabavi Home offers shipping within the continental United States.
Orders over $49 ship for free.
For orders under $49, a shipping fee of $12.99 will be charged.
All orders will be shipped as quickly as possible. Orders are processed within 24 hours and in-stock items almost always ship within a few days. Orders placed on Fridays, weekends and holidays will begin processing on the following business day.
Delivery time will depend on the origin and destination of the shipment. Items ordered together may ship separately.
Sabavi Home has a hassle free 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not happy with an item, you can request a full refund within 30 days. We will always do our best to make things right.
To receive a refund, the returned item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Please submit your return request here. A return label will be provided for your convenience.
*Note return requests must be submitted within 30 days.
*Returns are subject to a $12 processing fee.
*Please allow up to 7 business days once the item is delivered back to Sabavi to confirm and process a refund.
More from Zwilling
Back in 1731, Peter Henckels had the idea to register the Zwilling trademark with the Cutler’s Guild of Solingen, Germany. A brilliant idea because that makes Zwilling one of the oldest brands in the world today. Imagine a 292-year-old brand and a modern, forward thinking company that is all about future cooking trends and technologies. That's Zwilling! Thanks to a long tradition and ever-increasing range of products, Zwilling has the know-how to keep inspiring consumers, even after all these years.