Zafferano Pencil LED Cordless Rechargeable Horizontal Wall Sconce
Pencil LED Cordless Horizontal Wall Sconce is a battery-operated portable and rechargeable linear wall light, available in three sizes and three finishes. Equipped with an LED light source, Pencil creates an intense, well-directed light ideal for public and
private spaces, and also outdoors (IP65). Its fixture is made of white, rust, or dark grey painted extruded aluminum with a pentagonal cross-section. The diffuser is in satin opal polycarbonate. Its 4-step dimmer touch control allows you to accurately adjust the lighting in a room and choose the light color temperature, 2700-3350-4000° Kelvin (dynamic white).
The Pencil LED Cordless Horizontal Wall Sconce includes the Pencil module, a pair of wall mounting brackets, and charging plug. The lamp can be operated cordlessly or plugged in with the charging plug. This system enables the user to create a wall light almost effortlessly without a junction box.
The module can be suspended to create direct or indirect illumination. Thanks to a state-of-the-art LED circuit board, an electronic control system monitors the remaining
autonomy and ensures a constant light output until the battery runs out. The battery
lasts 8h - 58h, depending on the light output setting. At 3.16A, recharging times are 6 hours for the small module, 9 hoursfor the medium module and 12 hoursfor the large module.
- Length: 19.6"
- Length: 38.5"
- Length: 57.4"
- Painted extruded aluminum fixture
- Satin opal polycarbonate diffuser
- Impact resistance (IK07) and salt spray resistance (1500h)
- Rechargeable and replaceable lithium battery packs
- Battery lasts 8 - 58 hours, depending on the luminous flux setting.
- Rechargeable with a 3.5/1.3 connector, or by contact (when used with the charging base)
- Recharging times at 3.16A: 6/9/12 h (for small/medium/large size respectively)
- 3 color temperature settings: 2700, 3150, or 4000K
- To recharge the product, use a battery charger with a 3.5/1.3 connector; DC 19 V; 3.16A max (included). We recommend using a certified charger.
- To correctly charge the lamp, we recommend that you: 1) Connect the cable to the adapter; 2) Connect the cable to the lamp; 3) Put the plug into the electrical socket; 4) When fully charged, disconnect the plug from the electrical socket and remove the cable.
- The lamp also operates properly when connected to the main power supply.
Shipping & Returns
Sabavi Home offers shipping within the continental United States.
Orders over $49 ship for free.
For orders under $49, a shipping fee of $12.99 will be charged.
All orders will be shipped as quickly as possible. Orders are processed within 24 hours and in-stock items almost always ship within a few days. Orders placed on Fridays, weekends and holidays will begin processing on the following business day.
Delivery time will depend on the origin and destination of the shipment. Items ordered together may ship separately.
Sabavi Home has a hassle free 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not happy with an item, you can request a full refund within 30 days. We will always do our best to make things right.
To receive a refund, the returned item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Please submit your return request here. A return label will be provided for your convenience.
*Note return requests must be submitted within 30 days.
*Returns are subject to a $12 processing fee.
*Please allow up to 7 business days once the item is delivered back to Sabavi to confirm and process a refund.
Zafferano America is the exclusive distributor of the award-winning lighting and glassware designs of Federico de Majo of Venice, Italy. Born and raised in Venice, Italy, Federico de Majo spent much of his formative years on the fiery factory floor of his family’s glass-blowing business, Vetreria De Majo. It is in the studio of Vetreria De Majo where he first learned the historical techniques of glass blowing, and later began developing a body of work. Federico currently lives and works in the lush countryside of Treviso, while his soul is securely anchored to the island of Murano.